Urgent resource request: Medior or Senior C#/.NET Developer for insurance company (The Hague)
For 1 of our clients we are currently looking for an interim Medior or Senior C#/.NET Developer (at least 5 years of experience) with hands-on Azure experience. This position is for 36 0r 40 hours a week.
Our client is a famous financial services company and a famous insurance company. The work location for this position is in The Hague region.
The assignment and working environment:
We are looking for a solid C#/.NET developer with strong Object Oriented Programming skills, to join a team of software development professionals. You will participate in the further development and maintenance of a complex, web-based .NET system used for complex financial simulations used by multiple departments.
Our client intends to run an Azure pilot through 2019, hence hands-on Azure experience is desirable and will be valuable. You will be working in a dynamic and diverse environment/team consisting of approximately 90 people. There are several departments involved
Main tasks on this position will be:
- Designing documents corresponding to user stories;
- Writing code, adhering to our clients quality standards;
- Building unit and integration tests;
- Supporting / troubleshooting the system in test and production environments.
For this position you need to:
- Have strong object-oriented analysis and design skills;
- Have 5+ years of experience in C# / .NET design and development;
- Have Hands-on experience with WCF, WebAPI, nHibernate, AngularJS, Microsoft SQL;
- Have the ability to write unit tests and testable code;
- Communicate well in English (in spoken and written communication);
- Have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Enjoy dealing with people, solving problems and working to achieve team objectives in a timely manner.
Additional usefull skills are:
- Experience working with systems/applications used in mathematical modeling and numerical simulation techniques
- Knowledge of Financial product(s) and experience in working in the financial (services) industry;
- Hands-on experience in deploying Azure cloud solution (including Continuous Integration/Continuous Development, security and monitoring).
NOTE: A short coding assignment will be part of the selection procedure of our client.
- A diverse interim role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in The Hague region;
- 36 or 40 hours a week, for the duration of 6 months (extension is possible);
- Start date within a few weeks.
Are you enthusiastic about the position, do you fit the profile and will you be available soon (with or without 1 month notice period)? Please send your CV immediately (in English and in Word-format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your availability (as of when + number of hours per week) and an indication of your gross wage (based on full-time; 40 hours per week) or hourly rate. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. For more information you can call us on 036-2602602.
ZWS Recruitment – Professionals in Finance, IT & Legal Professionals